Configuration Tools Version 4.0
for scanCONTROL laser profile sensors is now available. scanCONTROL Configuration Tools is software that allows users to set up and configure scanCONTROL sensors on a Windows PC. The software is used to configure all scanCONTROL sensors. It helps users to set up the sensor, view profiles, save/load and export profiles. The scanCONTROL sensor group “SMART” uses the full range of functions available with the new software: complex measurement tasks (e.g. angle and step measurements) and required interfaces can be set up and configured directly on the sensor. The measurement system is adjustable within five easy steps. The measurement system runs automatically and can transfer calculated values to other production control systems (e.g. to a PLC).
Laser profile sensors of the “Compact” and “High-Speed” series can also operate with Configuration Tools 4.0 where the evaluation of measurement values occurs on a PC.
All innovations at a glance
- Output of the measurement values by Ethernet (UDP)
- Simultaneous operation of up to eight measurement programs
- Improved dynamic measurement value tracking
- Advanced communication between scanner and output unit
- Complete support of Windows 8 and 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)