Version 3.0 of Configuration Tools is available right now. These tools allow scanCONTROL sensors to be configured quickly and easily via a Windows PC. Existing measuring functions have been optimized by adding new profile analysis features, measurement value computations and an enhanced user interface. The scanCONTROL sensors of the SMART series provide you with all the functionality of the software: data logging from live measurements and sensor output configurations. The controller stores all settings, so the sensors will function without a PC in standalone mode. The models of the COMPACT and HIGHSPEED series can also be operated using scanCONTROL Configuration Tools. Here the software simulates the evaluation based on the live or offline profile of the connected sensor.
New features at a glance:
- Focal point measurements in the profile area
- Improved edge and step measurement
- Computing measurement results from various measuring packages, including distances between various measured points, point projection, angle differences and distances between straight lines
- Advanced trigger options
- More flexible configuration of digital, analog and serial outputs
- Improved user interface design.
Download free scanCONTROL Configuration Tools v3.0 now